Thursday, December 27, 2007

It's Really MERRY When...

I can get all three kids to look at the camera at the SAME time for a picture!!

I was able to snap a couple of really great shots of all three of the kids together on Christmas Eve (with the exception of that horrid fuzzy blankey)...but, I just finished editing the Christmas morning pics & not a single one of them has all three on the same page...oh, well...that's nothing new!

Lil Smokey was the perfect model on Christmas morning...enjoying watching the birds from the plush Santa Claus chair...and Evan was a treat for all of us, he was tickeld to death with every gift that he got...it was so much fun to watch!

I just wanted to share these real quick & say that I hope everyone had a Merry one!

~ Mandy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...