Tuesday, November 27, 2007

HOLD the flour, please!

Mercy, me!
Time just keeps zipping by!

I was just telling my husband last night, I don't think I have ever seen a MONTH blink by so quickly!
Of course, around here life seems like David & Shane's remote control on the Upsidedown Show....I totally feel like someone is pushing the fast forward button sometimes!! (and what a witty show that is, BTW)

Here's a little peeky of what my SNEAKY lil man has been up to lately. He absolutely lives to catch the pantry door left open...he sneaks in & races to the dining room with the flour (or brown sugar, or powdered sugar, or even the corn mill....yep, I've had the pleasure of cleaning up them all....*sigh*).
OH, You gotta keep your eyes on this lil guy ALL THE TIME!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...