Sunday, July 15, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy ME!

I've been so busy since my last entry!
Evan has begun to crawl FASTER!
He is like a speeding bullet!
You take your eyes off of him for a second and he is gone and a HUGE mess has been made!

Actually, he started all this speeding bullet stuff right before we left for our trip to Chattanooga. I thought Aaron was watching him, he thought I was watching him & Evan found himself a second to escape!! I could hear him, downstairs but couldn't find him! After looking through every room on that end of the house, I found him in our bathroom UP ON THE COUNTER....he had thrown every one of my perfume bottles down on the tile floor & was having a GLORIOUS time! I am happy to report to the Ralph Lauren folks...YOUR ROMANCE PERFUME is TOUGH STUFF not even a crack, but your LAUREN wimped out! Aaron's aunt stopped by to visit recently & said "oh, your house smells SOOOO good" haahahha!

He is starting to walk IF you hold his hands. And actually, yesterday he did take a step or two toward something before he got spooked & got back on the floor on his hands & knees. I am starting to think that I should buy him some knee pads to wear, but am afraid he would look super sill in them! You guys PLEASE keep sending him the walking vibes...15 months old, IT'S TIME!! (pweeze)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awww, what a pistol! Love that picture!

Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...