Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Southern Living at Home...

I am totally smitten over this company! I'm sure you've heard of Southern Living magazine, but did you know they have a line of products for your HOME that will just knock your flip flops off!?!

Over the past three or four years, I have attended SEVERAL of these FUN little Southern Living at Home parties & collected SEVERAL of their FUN little products! I started out just wanting their iron pieces. But, now I am after their incredible CONROY collection....the punch/salad bowl & serving pieces are just...OH, MY!!

I'm hosting a little party here at my house tomorrow night in HOPES of earning some hostess benefits so that I can spurge & get these goodies that I am lusting over!! And who knows, I might even take a leap & become a home show consultant too...I will have to wait & see how many people show up first....I wouldn't want to be my only customer!! haha!! ;)

1 comment:

Ribbon Rock Star said...

I love Southern Living stuff too!!!

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...