Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hi, I'm FLUFF!

Oh, my...it's been awhile since my last post!
Well....If you read my last post, you can probably figure out why...LOL!
Between driving the "Mommy Taxi" to baseball camp & swimming lessons....& trying to keep control of this house (unREAL how nasty it is here having all three kids home all day, UGH), if I've had any free time I have been out at the pool & trying to get some kind of control over our horrid looking yard!! (I'll be sure & get before & after pics, our landscapers are FINALLY coming next week!!).....

After hearing for years how much my husband HATES cats...I was absolutely SHOCKED when he brought (yes, I said HE) brought one home to us last week!

New around here...it's this cute little guy! Olivia calls him Fluffy, but the rest of us just call him FLUFF.

All the rest of us, that is except LIL SMOKEY...I have a feeling he has some choice words to call this cat who has taken up sleeping on his favorite spot on the back of the couch & faithfully follows me around the house just like he does...I am pretty sure that he does NOT call him Fluff! LOL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...