Monday, May 21, 2007

She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy....

Oh, My!
WHAT a great weekend we had!

We spent the weekend in Central Arkansas with some of our dearest pals, Sharae & Charlie. Our children are the same age & play so well together! The kids had a great time & we all enjoyed their BEAUTIFUL pool & yard (have you EVER seen anything this fabulous!?!).

The big BOYS, however wore themselves down visiting buddies & dragging their behinds up before the sun to go fishing (*sigh*, I don't understand that about men)! I am SO sure they took a long afternoon nap after we left yesterday!! (I know my man was napping in the car for as long as he could on the way home!)

Sharae & I hit a couple of FUN boutiques in their area...bought some ADORABLE shoes (OH, MY). We had a great time catching up on gossip & getting all spiffed up for a fun evening out to see KENNY CHESNEY in Little Rock! We snagged tickets on the 9TH row & the view from our seats was EVERY BIT as delicious as this picture that I've posted.

This was my THIRD time to see him & I can assure you that as long as he is still touring in the summer, it will NOT be my last time to see this incredible entertainer of the year in concert!! He puts on a FUN show that is WELL worth the money! Even my precious husband enjoys them! Either that or he REALLY loves me...I don't know many men who take their wives to see Kenny Chesney THREE summers in a row. I do love that about my guy! ;)

1 comment:

motherof2fellows said...

Mandy,
We had a blast also! I hope you enjoyed yourselves. We can't wait to see you guys in Gulf Shores! Have a great week.
Sharae

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...