Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!


The question has been bestowed upon me once again...

"Honey, what would you like to have for Mother's Day this year?"


I always have to laugh at the commercials that I see on TV advertising how to "pamper mom" on Mother's Day...diamonds & jewelry, breakfast in bed, singing cards....it goes on & on....
What would I really want to have for Mother's Day?!?!
Well, aside from just actually getting to visit the restroom ALONE...((just ONE TIME, please...)). The one thing that I really want for Mother's Day is the same gift that I get the 364 other days out of the year.
To be with my kids.
I am so lucky to have a husband that not only provides for our family so that I do not have to work, he actually DOES NOT WANT ME TO WORK! Honestly, WHO could ask for more than that?!?!! I am the happiest mother around these days (even if I can't go to the restroom by my self...) and I do hope that all my mommy friends (and my very OWN mommy) will have a VERY Happy Mother's Day weekend! :)

1 comment:

Ribbon Rock Star said...

Amen on the alone time in the bathroom!

Happy Mother's Day!!

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...