Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Take Me Out to the Ballgame...

It's here!
A NEW Baseball Season has begun & with it my son and husband have embarked on a NEW adventure together!! (told ya we were all about NEW around here).
This season for the very first time, Owen is playing in the league where the players pitch (instead of the coaches, like his previous years) and after watching practices, I can see that this is a HUGE adjustment for those little guys! And, this season for the very first time, DAD is helping COACH the team (after being a high school baseball superstar who earned a full ride to play college ball, I can assure you he was right at home out there last night)!
Here they are heading out the door for the first game yesterday. They both look so handsome! I am SO looking forward to watching them enjoy this adventure in their father & son relationship. It will be something that they will always remember (sniff,sniff)! ;)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Aww!! How sweet!

from*my*angels*to*yours said...

How exciting!!!!! I hope they have a great time!!!! :)

Trudi

motherof2fellows said...

Oh my! Owen is looking more like Dad everyday!! We can't wait till May. Have a great day.

Sharae

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...