Monday, April 23, 2007

oh, my! I've been TAGGED!

I've been tagged....Scattergories

Your Name: Mandy

1. Famous Singer/Band: Kenny Chesney
2. 4 letter word: time
3. Street: Wisteria Ln.(stealing from Trudi!)
4. Color: pink (blush, bashful....all shades really)
5. Gifts/Presents: attention! (or jewelry)
6. Vehicle: Denali
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: tee shirts
8. Boy Name: Sam
9. Girl Name: Ellie
10. Movie Title: Gone With the Wind
11. Drink: diet pepsi
12. Occupation: Da Mama
13. Flower: peony
14. Celebrity: McDreamy....ahhhhhhh....
15. Magazine: Cooking With Paula Deen
16. U.S. City: good ole Nashville
17. Pro Sports Teams: Go Braves!
18. Fruit: strawberry
19. Reason for Being Late for Work: (WORK?!?! I'm retired! LOL)
Reason being late...anywhere...THREE kids!
20. Something You Throw Away: used diapers...P.U.
21. Things You Shout: "NO NO!"
22. Cartoon Character: Tinky Winky, Dipsy, La La & Po....

now, I'm going to tag my pal AMY!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...