Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The BUSY Bee is BACK!

OH, MY!
This one really takes me back!

This Busy Bee Skirt is one of the first auctions that I did with Amy last spring & probably one of the reasons that I became a member of Boutique POP!kids shortly afterward. It's a rare thing to find folks as crazy as you are (LOL)...we have the best time bouncing ideas off each other & collaborating to put together fun, but WEARABLE goodies! They are friendship & fun at it's finest! I adore each one of my precious POP Pals!
I was really tickled to find more of this fun Bee fabric recently. And since Amy still had a bit of it too, we decided that this BUSY pair must fly once again! ;) I've listed the skirt as a custom for sizes baby - 8 years. You can choose the style of skirt that is best for you...rumba, twirly or tiered. Don't forget to check out Amy's BUSY tee & all the other Birds & Bees goodies that my POP! pals have listed this week!! OH & if you're interested in the set that Olivia is modeling in the Bee auction, the resell (size 5/6) will go on auction this week too. ;)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...